Remini provides daycares, preschools, educators and parents a common platform to share photographs, important messages, events and regular assessments. Educators can post pictures of children participating in school events and share these with Remini-registered parents. Parents can further share these with grandparents or other relatives in a secured, internal cloud-based environment. With Remini, parents can share updates securely with close family and friends rather than on social media platforms.
Educators can organize all pictures into albums and can randomly select photographs from different albums for class projects, special events or annual functions. Remini provides privacy features for educators to restrict access to photographs. Parents from different schools or sections are not be able to see all the photographs uploaded by educators; they have visibility only on photographs for which they've been granted access. Parents can 'like' photographs, write comments on a particular photograph and can even tag other children.
Remini provides another application for parents with which parents, teachers, and relatives can post pictures of a child for everyone else to see. Parents do not have to send/ upload pictures on any social media platform. All photographs and videos are stored in one secure place, accessible in years to come, when the children have grown up. Remini's customers include primary school teachers and parents of young children.
• Remini allows educators to share important information with parents in addition to text and photos.
• Educators working in different schools can create separate folders of each school in their application to store images and albums.
• Educators can create different albums of multiple events and can invite parents through SMS or email to view photographs.
• Parents can build an internal community in Remini and upload photographs for other community members to see.
• Data can be accessed 24/7 through cloud-based services and can be restored even if the user loses his/her smartphone.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Remini.
Remini offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $4/month
Pricing model: Freemium, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
For Parents - $3.99/month
For Educators - $15/month
Remini offers the following features:
Remini has the following typical customers:
Remini supports the following languages:
English, Hebrew, Russian
Remini has the following pricing plans:
Remini supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
We do not have any information about what integrations Remini has
Remini offers the following support options:
FAQs, Online Support, Video Tutorials