TRUE Enterprise is an integrated software suite offering capabilities in construction management, contract management and field service management. The solution also supports inventory management, project management, scheduling and bid management features.
TRUE Enterprise helps to connect field crew with office staff and can be accessed via both web and mobile applications. The software’s document management feature stores all project-related documents as well as archives completed project files and sends deadline notifications to vendors. Suppliers are also provided limited access to view updated drawings and other specifications related to their construction project. The software provides project progress updates through regular reports and uses Gantt charts to depict work milestones. Project supervisors can track daily reports filed by field crew as well as send customers automated updates and reminders about product servicing via email or text messages. The software is also capable of integrating with CRM platforms to generate leads for the bidding process and to make cost estimates for the client.
TRUE Enterprise offers an integrated job-costing based accounting solution to write checks, store check images, reconcile bank accounts and manage payroll. The software can also integrate with Quickbooks, Xero and Paypal for accounting management. The application is capable of supporting any number of projects, clients, field employees and subcontractors and offers a subscription-based pricing model. Kosmas customers include Tab Glass & Windows, AC Print Shop, The Mansion and Birmingham Sealcoat, among others.
- We use it for nearly everything. It is as close to an "all-in-one" solution as may exist.
- Great price point!
- Easy to use, even for the less tech-savvy. Clean design and interface.
- Can use it on a mobile device, and everything is updated in the cloud in real-time.
- Tremendously detailed records, reports, invoices, etc.
- Extensive and powerful features. Just to name a few: tracked purchasing and deliveries, bidding, Gantt charting, progress tracking, project management, prevailing wages, and job costing.
- With automated tasks, we can do more while utilizing less people and focus more on big-picture items.
- Along with normal forms, the solution generates a custom form we need on a per-job basis that used to take a significant amount of time to create.
- DocuWrx tailored the solution with only features we use so we don’t pay more than we have to.
- Easy development and implementation process.
- Customer service is great. If we have a question, our call or email is picked up right away.
- A great user experience comes from taking the time to train and learn how the system works and where everything is.
- As with any database, the more information you enter, the more powerful the returned data can be. This may feel like a burden with any new program, but from our experience it is well worth the staff's effort to put in the time!
Likelihood to recommend
• TRUE Enterprise offers bid management features that enable contractors to send bid invitation emails to subcontractors and also store the bid applications received.
• TRUE Enterprise can manage multiple subcontractors by tracking their daily schedules, unresolved issues and payment requests.
• The software’s fleet scheduling calendar reminds users about the vehicles’ maintenance schedules and lease agreement renew dates.
• The software keeps an account of the arrival of raw materials and shipment of inventory as well as monitors the progress of unfinished goods.
• TRUE Enterprise’s field scheduling feature automates the daily assignment of jobs for each project, organizes the training requirements for the project staff and calculates employee wages.
Below are some frequently asked questions for TRUE Enterprise.
TRUE Enterprise offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $49/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Single price option at $49/month/user.
TRUE Enterprise offers the following features:
TRUE Enterprise has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
TRUE Enterprise supports the following languages:
TRUE Enterprise has the following pricing plans:
TRUE Enterprise supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
TRUE Enterprise integrates with the following applications:
Google Maps, MailChimp, PayPal, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, ShipStation, Stripe, Xero
TRUE Enterprise offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support